The Canadian Friend is the magazine of Canadian Yearly Meeting and is currently published three times a year to further the work and witness of the Religious Society of Friends in Canada.
- Subscriptions for print or electronic versions of The Canadian Friend are available.
- You can send feedback or letters to the editor ( or c/o CYM Office, 91A Fourth Ave, Ottawa ON, K1S 2L1, Canada).
- Submissions on almost any topic of potential interest to Canadian Quakers are always welcome.
- We offer advertising at reasonable rates.
- For due dates and when subscribers can expect to receive upcoming issues, see our publication Timeline.
The Canadian Friend is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International Licence. Unless otherwise noted, you are free to share and adapt it, as long as you provide attribution and share any copies or derived work on the same basis.
Issues are available to read on-line, going back to 2001. Click or tap on any issue number to see its Table of Contents and different PDF options that are friendlier to different devices.