Registration is open! There is no closing date for adult registration, but early registration will help with planning.
To participate in Worship Sharing or the Children & Youth Program, please register before Sunday July 24th.
Once you have registered, you will receive an invitation to the CYM Planner, which gives you access to the detailed schedule. You will then be able to book your space at various events and Yearly Meeting Sessions.
Adult participants are expected to read and consider the Community Agreement.
How to Register
- For each adult, please register, provide additional personal and participation details and pay and donate.
- For each person aged 0-18, please register for the Children & Youth Program (closes Sunday July 24th)
What information do I need to provide?
- Your contact details, and information about your Meeting.
- You will be invited to give permission to share your personal information in a directory with others who are registered to attend.
- You will be asked how you would like to participate (includes worship fellowship/sharing and helping to run the gathering).
- You will be asked whether you intend to attend the Pre-CYM Retreat, and worship sharing/fellowship.
The registration fee and optional donation can be paid on the Payment page.
How can I view the program?
Details of the speakers and titles for lectures are on the main page.
Who can attend?
Friends from across Canadian Yearly Meeting can attend. Members and attenders are welcome, and attenders do not have to obtain specific permission to come to Yearly Meeting.
Friends from outside Canadian Yearly Meeting are welcome. Please let us know in your Registration form if you are joining from outside Canada. Please let us know if you are an appointed representative of your Yearly Meeting or if you will be attending in a personal capacity.
Those who are new to Quakers and are curious are also welcome. This can be a good opportunity to find out more about Quakers in Canada.
Children and young people are very welcome. Please review the Youth, Children & Families program for more information.
Is Canadian Yearly Meeting free to attend?
The $50 registration fee for the online CYM in Session can be paid on the payment page. This does not cover the full cost, and for those who are able, we ask for an additional charitable donation to support the work.
No Friend should be prevented from attending Canadian Yearly Meeting because they can’t afford it. If you need financial help, please speak to Friends in your Monthly Meeting or your worshiping community.
Who will have access to my data?