If you have lost your password, follow this link to the lost password page, follow the prompts to fill in the email address or username that you registered to the site, and click ‘Get New Password.’
Please check your spam folder if you don’t get a reset password email within a few minutes.
Usernames are usually a single-word combination of your first name, middle initial and last name, with no capitals.
If you have forgotten your username, which email you used to register, or are otherwise having problems logging in, please email email@example.com.
To change your password:
- If you are not already logged into the business site, log in at quaker.ca/business with your current username and password.
- Then select your username in the black bar to the upper right and select ‘Edit My Profile.’ Sometimes you need to clear the banner about cookies to see this bar.
- Scroll down to Account Management and click on ‘Generate Password.’ This automatically generates a complex password that provides high security if you plan to use a password manager to save the password for you.
- If you want a password a human can remember instead, delete this auto-generated password and write in your own.
- Make sure you scroll to the bottom of the page and select ‘update profile’ to save the change to your password.