The Atlantic Friends Gathering is an annual get together for Quakers in the Atlantic Provinces – and for anyone who would like to join us.
We meet by the ocean at Camp Geddie over the May long weekend, from Friday, May 17 to Monday noon, May 20th. There are lots of workshops and fun activities.
Please check it out at atlantic.quaker.ca/afg to find out about the program for AFG 2019. You can register on-line and get a reduced rate before May 10th.
We have 5 guest speakers, as well as our own local leaders.
The guest speakers are:
- Cameron Fraser, Canadian Yearly Meeting Secretary
- Judy Loo, International Biodiversity scientist
- Verena Tan, Canadian Friends Service Committee staff
- Joanna Bull & Meghan McMorris, Ecology Action Centre staff
- Plus Atlantic Canada Friends with much to share on the environment